1. Original Passport and copy of the passport
2. Certification and Rights and Immigration Report issued by National Immigration Agency.
3. Photocopy of the confirmed flight ticket to Abuja – Nigeria
(a) Emirate Airlines (transfer in Dubai within 24 hours) or
(b )Turkish Airlines (transfer in Istanbul within 24 hours) .
Pls. note that the application will be submitted to Nigerian Consulate in Hong Kong, therefore the departure date should be scheduled as 4 weeks later.
4. Four (4) passport-sized photographs
5. Bio-Data form
(1) Obtain Hong Kong Visa
(2) Go to www.immigration.gov.ng
(3) All Nigerians resident in Taiwan are required to apply in writing to the Trade Office for Letter of Introduction to obtain the E-biometric Passport from Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in Hong Kong.